Scary, it is very scary to even think what if that would happen?
In hypothetical scenario,
- My Educational and Professional Certificates: My 80-90% of life has gone into studies and I have earned each certification with extreme hard work; it is more important considering the fact that I am not having the brightest of mind and hence I had to work extremely hard with sigle minded focus and dedication. Those were the days where I enjoyed my life less and gave lot of time to studies because I wanted to be one of the best.
- USB Hard Disk of 1 TB: For the simple reasons…500 Movies, 9 SitComs (Two and a Half Man, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Fraiser, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Prison Break, and more), and Selected Songs from 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, post 2000s…. Songs are extremely important and they have been selected carefully from all kinds of collections in various categories such as Feelings, Fast Tracks, Heartbeats, Romantic, Instrumental, Audio Tapes, Regional songs… It is just unimaginable what would happen if I will loose them. It is a hard work of more than 20 years.
- My Camera – Sony HX200v: It has given me a peace within last few months. I have enjoyed my time with my camera. Now I can find different objects and can identify different things in surroundings which was just normal objects before some time. My camera has changed my Vision a bit and it will improve it in a Big way.
- Laptop: My all work is in my laptop; in addition to that, I have been attached with it since 2009. I am emotionally attached with my laptop considering the fact that it has never left me alone and in fact gave me ways to come out from my miseries at times.
- Some Hand-made Greeting cards given by Friends and Some Collections: Those are the valuable things; I cherish the emotions attached to those all items and re-live those moments with tears in my eyes. Very Special. With increased maturity and Ego or Self Respect…These cards and collection is my “Go in Crisis” items and I need not to feel dependency on living things for expressing my emotions.
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (jayati7.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (jewelammons.wordpress.com)
- Burning Down The House – A Daily Prompt Post (edwardhotspur.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (yourfriendmel.wordpress.com)
- Fire Water Burn – Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (therapyinmusic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (fromthecsweet.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House (adventuresweseek.com)
- Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House