Sheer joy to spend some time at old age home on a friendship day is greater than any reward in the Life!
Your interpretation of this theme might be quite different from mine, as symmetry doesn’t necessarily equate to peace and calm. For this challenge, share an image of symmetry. Don’t limit yourself to architecture — you can bend this theme in any way you’d like. A portrait of your twins? A window grille? The yellow lines of a busy road? A row of sharp points along a metal fence? Let the world inspire you.
1. Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).
2. “Hands-off-the-face” approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of face (unless while eating, bathing, etc).
3. Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine if you don’t trust salt). H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/ nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one. Don’t underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.
4. Similar to 3 above, clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water. Not everybody may be good at Jala Neti or Sutra Neti (very good Yoga asanas to clean nasal cavities), but blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down viral population.
5. Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla and other citrus fruits). If you have to supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
6. Drink as much of warm liquids as you can. Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any harm.
All these are simple ways to prevent, within means of most households, and certainly much less painful than to wait in long queues outside public hospitals.
Swine flu director of Gujarat Dr Kamlesh Upadhyay, who is in-charge of swine flu department in Civil Hospital, believes that misuse of antibiotics instead of use of anti-virals is leading to H1N1 patients getting critical.
दिल्ली में स्वाइन फ्लू के 61 नये मामलों का पता चला, इस वर्ष अब तक इस बीमारी से पीडित मरीजों की संख्या बढकर 968 हुई
Gujarat Congress leaders including state party president Shri Arjun Modhwadia, national spokesperson Shri Shaktisinh Gohil and leader of opposition in Gujarat assembly joined by other party members today called on Governor to submit a memorandum on seriousness of Swine flu spread in Gujarat.
Congress leaders in a memorandum submitted to Governor pointed out, “Government doesn’t have preventive vaccine against swine flu. There’s shortage of doctors and other medical staff. Some doctors also have suffered the disease. In last 20 days, there have been 744 cases of swine flu and 81 cases of deaths in the state.”
More than 200 people in India have died this year due to swine flu. With the deadly virus spreading quickly, the government is now scrambling to cope with the threat.
Disclaimer: All Images are taken from Google Images. Not created by me.
Don’t marry because your relatives and friends want to eat sweets and dance on reception
Don’t marry for sex, don’t marry because you are of age.
Don’t marry because you are getting old,
Don’t marry because you are lonely,
Don’t marry because you need someone to support you financially,
Don’t marry because you mistakenly got pregnant.
Don’t marry because you don’t want to lose the person,
Don’t marry because of family pressures,
Don’t marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding dress you see.
Don’t marry because all your friends are getting married.
Don’t marry because society forces you to do so.
Don’t marry because people are showing false sympathy.
Don’t marry because PPL tell you that U need someone at old age to support.
Don’t marry because you need emotional support.
Don’t marry because you dont have someone to celebrate idiotic “Valentines Day”!
Don’t marry because you see everyone having Girl friend or Boy Friend
Don’t marry because you want to have kids.
Don’t marry because you have money to waste.
But get married because you are in love, get married cos he or she is your best friend and when that love is no more, he or she can still make u smile…
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Depth.”
“The hidden well-spring of your soul must needs rise and run murmuring to the sea; And the treasure of your infinite depths would be revealed to your eyes.